Claudia Powers’ passion for excellence and strong desire to help her clients meet their goals has helped her build a remarkable track record of successful and seamless real estate transactions for her clients. She prides herself on her strong work ethic and her ability to develop trust which has helped her build close and long-lasting relationships with her clients, many of whom she now calls friends. When working with clients, her strategy is to carefully listen, advise, and guide her clients through the process to ensure a smooth real estate transaction. Her affiliation with the global Realogics Sotheby's International Realty brand allows her to offer unparalleled access to award winning marketing campaigns and top media partnerships.
• 8 years’ experience as a top-ranking REALTOR® with approximately $80 million in sales
• Named Top Producer: 2017, 2018, 2022
• 15 years’ prior experience working in real estate development and investments in affordable housing.
• Member of National Association of REALTORS
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from The University of Maryland
Claudia’s other passions include volunteering in community events within her kids’ schools, running and the arts. She and her husband moved to Bainbridge Island from the East Coast in 2000 and fell in love with its charm and beautiful landscape. Living on Bainbridge Island and raising her two kids here has provided her with in-depth knowledge of the area including its unique neighborhoods, great schools, parks, trails, and beaches.